Track Shack's Training Program- an 8 week training guide to help you run a 5k
Florida Hospital Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine- injury and training advice
Track Shack's Training Programs- come work out with a group!
Cool Running's Couch-to-5k Training Plan- Cool Running is a great online resource for runners
Runners' Lounge- an online running community
Runner's World Ultimate 5-k plan- a six-week training program from a popular running and walking magazine
The Track Shack Blog- a great resource for training, nutrition, and more
Know any other great resources? Add them below in the comments.
Post discloser: cmp.ly/6/pi4f66
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Does your team have the creativity it takes to win our t-shirt design contest? There's only one way to find out. Here are the rules:
- E-mail your submission to Corporate5k@TrackShack.com, subject line "T-shirt Contest"
- Include company name and the color of the t-shirt you will be printing on with your artwork.
- All images MUST be submitted as a JPEG, minimum size of 240X160.
- The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 26th. No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
- Voting begins April 1st, here on the blog. Voting rules will be posted closer to the deadline.
Monday, January 25, 2010
So, you've registered your team for Corporate 5k. Now, what do you do next? Here are some ideas for building your team.
- Get your boss on board. Nothing spreads the word about your company's participation faster than having upper management involved.
- Use the "invite" option on your team's Active.com account to invite people via e-mail.
- Talk about the event in your company's newsletter.
- Invite clients and vendors. Use this as an outreach opportunity.
- Put up signs and posters around your office.
- Use social media- blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc. It's quick, easy, and best of all, free!