Pages

Find the links to contest details on the right sidebar.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Contest!

What is your best Corporate 5k memory? The writer of our favorite answer, the one that is witty, inspiring, helpful or entertaining will receive complimentary entry to the Winter Park Road Race on March 26th. If you wish to be considered to win, please include your e-mail address in your post. E-mail addresses will be deleted before the post is published, and will only be used to contact the winner. The winner will be announced in two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only run this race twice, but my favorite memory has to be the first one. When we walked to the start line, I was in awe at the cheer number of participants. I had run a lot of races before, but never anything of this magnitude. As we stood there waiting for the race to start, I felt like I was part of a parade or rally. This was a movement of people who decided to get active, and it was amazing to be part of it. We had a small team of 9, including my parents, and 3 coworkers who had never run or walked a 5K before. My boyfriend ran the race with a flipcam mounted on his bike helmet and recorded everyone coming across the finish line. Seeing their faces of joy as they finished their first 5K race was priceless. I am glad I was able to be part of that moment and returned the following year to create an even bigger team and share with their first 5k with 12 more people. Kitzzy

    ReplyDelete